Combining the Worlds ultimate powder snow with your very own Heliskiing tour – this is what dreams are made of!
Explore new heights as the Hokkaido Backcountry team take you on a once in a lifetime journey to the powder capital of the world! Start the day with your private transfer from Always Niseko to the HBC Heli base, at the bottom of Mt Shiribetsu Dake. This 1,107 meter volcano overlooks the picturesque town of Kimobetsu and is famous for fresh lines and steep ridges. With an average vertical of 650 meters per run, ridgelines and bowls with pitches from 25-40 degrees, and 360 panoramic views from the peak, there is no stopping you from harnessing that inner pro across the 3,100 acres of skiable terrain.
It’s a powder fiend’s dream!
Explore new heights, explore new terrain, explore Niseko and turn those powder dreams into reality!
HBC’s nomination for World’s Best Heli Ski Tour Operator in this year’s World Ski Awards came as no surprise, as the knowledge and expertise from their team is second to none. With over 25 years experience in backcountry touring and more local knowledge you can throw a snowball at, Founder of HBC Clayton Kernaghan, is a big-hearted local, with a passion for the Niseko mountains;
“After one day of sampling Sapporo powder, I knew I was in the right place.”
Niseko has already witnessed a touch of the white stuff over Mt Yotei last weekend. The temperatures are dropping and it looks to be one epic La Nina season ahead!
Terms & Conditions
- Bookings for Always Niseko made between 12OCT2017 – 30NOV2016 will go in the draw
- Valid stay dates are from the 06JAN2017 – 10MARCH2017
- Prize includes Hokkaido Backcountry Club 6 Run Big Mountain Heli Tour for one guest, valued at Y160,000
- Heli Tour will be subject to availability and weather conditions on the day
- Prize winner will be announced and notified at end of competition
Photo Credits: Alistair Buckingham & Darren Teasdale